Rania V. Sedhom, Managing Partner of the firm, is an attorney who provides practical and efficient solutions to complex problems. Rania has extraordinary interpersonal skills that allow her to forge win-win relationships across diverse organizations and cross-functional stakeholders. She is also a skilled legal and business commentator with appearances on national print and TV media, including L.A. Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Baltimore Sun, Forbes, Inc., Business Week, and CNN Money.
Rania is admitted to the Bars of the State of New York and New Jersey, the Eastern District of New York, the Southern District of New York, the District of New Jersey and the Third Circuit. Rania attended Syracuse University College of Law, where she was Editor of The Labor Lawyer and The Digest and served as Vice-Justice of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Prior to law school, Rania attended Columbia University where she majored in political science.
Rania currently resides in New York City with her husband Jose.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Honors: Vice-Justice of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Columbia University
- Major: Political Science
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit