Alternative Billing Arrangements
Our attorneys are here to help growing businesses. To best realize that goal, our practice is to marry efficiency with profit and service to generate growth. For these reasons, to the extent possible, we prefer alternative billing arrangements over hourly fees.
Why? Because this allows us to devote more time helping you resolve your problem, critically and strategically thinking rather clock-ticking on our invoices. We do not need to debate them, negotiate them, write off time, or offer blended rates.
Understanding is at the heart of this approach: we know how business functions and want entrepreneurs and business owners to have a legal team that understands budgets, understands a client’s industry, and is fully committed to helping clients effectuate their vision.
For all matters other than litigation, mediation, arbitration, hearings, and audits, we offer:
- Flat, monthly retainer fees that cover unlimited transactions in the area(s) of practice to which we mutually agree;
- Flat fees on one-time projects; and
- For current clients, reduced hourly fees for hourly billed matters such as litigation.
Our flat, retainer fees are based upon:
- Company size;
- Regulatory framework;
- Complexity of the matters for which we are responsible;
- The number of location(s) of the business; and
- The area(s) of practice for which we are responsible.
Because we are here to help monetize your business and support you, we guarantee our retainer fees for at least one (1) year.
Please call us at 212-664-1600 or reach out to us today if you would like to work with a proactive, efficient firm that wants to help you monetize your business and support your ingenuity.