In The Media
2018 Press Releases
- Listen to Rania’s interview on Today’s Verdict where she gives advice to entrepreneurs interested in fashion
- Read Rania’s interview with Global Cosmetics Industry
2017 Press Releases
- Rania was interviewed on Bloomberg Radio about the new employment laws set to take place in NYC on October 31 and November 26, 2017
- Rania was interviewed by World Trademark Review magazine about Alibaba’s anti-counterfeiting efforts
- Rania was interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding allegations of IP infringement by Balenciaga and Gucci
- Rania and Ginger teach a CLE about alternative fee arrangements that don’t run afoul of the ethical rules
- Rania teaches a CLE on legal ethics in food recalls
- Rania was interviewed by Cosmetics Business about Coty and Akzente
- Rania was interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding Coty’s request to prohibit its distributor from selling on Amazon
- Rania teaches a CLE on executive compensation and employee benefits as it relates to the fashion industry
- Rania teaches a CLE on employment best practices for the fashion industry
- Rania wrote an article for the ABA Labor and Employment Committee regarding the IRS Determination Letter Program
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collaboration.
- Rania was interviewed by CNBC about the President-Elect Trump – Jack Ma meeting
- Rania was a speaker at Luxury FirstLook and opined about counterfeiting
2016 Press Releases
- Rania wrote an article for Luxury Daily regarding how the new overtime rules affect luxury retailers and marketers
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding the EU Parliament decision on trade secrets
- Rania named as a judge for the 2016 Diversity Value Index
- Rania comments on Freidrich v. California Teachers Association on Bloomberg Radio (begin at 4:45)
- Rania comments on Gucci v. Li on Bloomberg Business Radio (begin at 2:11)
- Rania named one of the Luxury Women to Watch 2016
- Rania 1 of 5 highlighted by Red Carpet SF as one to watch
2015 Press Releases
- Sedhom Law Group highlighted on Law Line discussing the importance of office manuals.
- Sedhom Law Group highlighted on Law Line discussing fashion retail leases.
- Rania appears on The Today Show to discuss the future of 3D Printing in fashion
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding the Kering lawsuit regarding fake luxury goods.
- Rania interviewed on Bloomberg Radio about fake luxury goods and Alibaba. (begin at 8:21)
- Sedhom Law Group interviewed about its Bespoke Law Firm – Part 2.
- Sedhom Law Group interviewed about its Bespoke Law Firm – Part 1
- Sedhom Law Group is highlighted by Law Line while discussing real estate concerns of the transportation industry.
- Rania spoke at the 3D Printing conference in New York.
- Rania discusses ACA compliance with the New York State Messenger and Courier Association.
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily about the purchase of Net-A-Porter by YOOX.
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily about fashion apprentices.
- Rania discusses disability law alphabet soup.
- Sedhom Law Group teaches newly admitted attorneys about alternative billing arrangements.
- Sedhom Law Group featured on Law Line, discussing employment best practices.
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily regarding data privacy and security.
- Rania interviewed by Just Luxe Magazine regarding 3D Printing in jewelry design.
- Sedhom Law Group featured on Law Line addressing executive compensation and employee benefits.
2014 Press Releases
- Rania provides insight regarding whether 3D Printing makes it easier to break the law.
- Rania explains the effect of 3D Printing on the fashion industry.
- Rania discusses counterfeit goods with Luxury Daily.
- Rania to speak at Law Line regarding importing and exporting and the fashion supply chain.
- Sedhom & Mayhew featured in Luxury Daily on revolutionizing the attorney-client relationship.
- Rania to speak in Santa Clara about 3D Printing and its effect on the fashion industry.
- Sedhom & Mayhew to be featured on Law Line – Fashion Law: What is it and When Did it Get Here
- Rania to be interviewed on Bloomberg Radio to discuss 3D Printing and its effect on the fashion industry. We recommend that you listen at 00:25, 21:50 and 27:04 marks.
- Rania interviewed by Luxury Daily. Key takeaways from the Hermes and LVMH legal battle.
- Rania speaks on Bloomberg Radio about Ali Baba’s potential IPO and its effect on the fashion industry. We recommend that you start listening at the 36:38 mark.
- Sedhom & Mayhew to be featured on Lawline- Alternative Fee Arrangements that Don’t Run Afoul of the Ethical Rules.
- Rania is interviewed by the Luxury Marketing Council as a Leader in Luxury
- Sedhom & Mayhew join the Luxury Marketing Council.