In an increasingly connected world, many businesses look for opportunities to trade globally. This creates tremendous opportunities for growth, but also significant exposure to legal risks. At Sedhom Law Group, PLLC, we help our clients navigate global markets, guiding them clear of disruptions like compliance penalties so they can continue to grow worldwide.
In addition to providing the regulatory guidance our partners rely on, we are proud to help them optimize their global trade relationships and logistics, generating additional business value. We provide legal support and counsel regarding:
- Access to international markets
- Antidumping and countervailing duties and safeguards
- Exports and licensing
- Imports and customs issues
- Intellectual property issues
- International corporate transactions
- International dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation
- Representation in matters involving the International Trade Commission (ITC), Department of Commerce (DOC), US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and other regulatory agencies
Partnering With A Bespoke Law Firm®
Advising businesses in international markets requires more than a knowledge of the market. It requires nuanced understanding – of your business, your goals and your opportunities. At Sedhom Law Group, PLLC, we provide the level of custom-tailored advice that frees you to follow opportunities and grow your business. We know that truly listening to your story and your vision is imperative to supporting your business.