Sedhom Law Group, PLLC
Last Modified: May 2023
Sedhom Law Group, PLLC (“SLG” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://www.bespokelawfirm.com/ (the “Website”). This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. It applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website. It does not apply to information we collect offline or through other means, including on other websites operated by us or any third party. It also doesn’t apply to information that any third party collects, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
This policy may change from time to time; your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one younger than that may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are younger than that, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the website, use any interactive or public comment feature of the Website, or provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any scree or user name you may use.
If we learn that we collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification or parental consent, we will delete it. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website (e.g., IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); or
- from third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the Website. This includes information collected when you register for an account, subscribe to any of our services, post material, or request other services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address) if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you choose to share your User Contributions. We therefore cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information we Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patters, including:
- Details about your visit to the Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources you accessed and used on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and deliver a better service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences;
- speed up searches; and
- recognize when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web becomes that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics.
- Flash cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer through it;
- if any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- to any of our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of SLG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with a court order, law, or legal process;
- if we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SLG, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on the NAI’s website.
Residents of certain states, like California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights choice.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- confirm whether we process their personal information;
- access and delete certain personal information;
- data portability; and
- opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to correct inaccuracies in their personal information (considering the information’s nature processing purpose) and opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights or to appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety and security of your information largely depends on you. If you have a password to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet isn’t completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We’re not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The date on which this policy was last revised is identified at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address to you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this policy to check for changes.