Sedhom Law Group, PLLC
Last Modified: May 2023
This Website is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with SLG and meet all of our other eligibility requirements. If you don’t, then you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website; Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and any service or material we provide on it; we may do so in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason and at any time, any part of the Website is unavailable. In addition, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website to registered users.
You’re responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to access the Website; and
If you choose or are provided with a user name, password, or any other information as part of our security procedures, then you must treat that information as confidential—do not disclose it to anyone else. Because your account is personal to you, and you agree not to provide anyone else with access to this Website using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password, or any other breach of security.
You should exit from your account at the end of each session. You should also exercise caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that other cannot view or record your personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
SLG or its licensors or other providers own this Website and its contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to software, texts, displays, design, video, and audio). Those materials are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of those materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing them.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use (and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution).
- If we provide social media features with any content, then you may take any actions that are enabled by those features.
You may not:
- modify copies of any materials from the Website;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
You may not access or use for commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through it.
SLG’s name, logo, and any related names, logos, product or service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of SLG or our affiliates or licensors. You may not use them without our prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- in a way that violates applicable laws or regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States and other countries);
- to exploit, harm, or to attempt to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or other similar solicitations;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate SLG, an SLG employee, another user, or anyone else (for example, by using an email address or screen name associated with an SLG employee or another user);
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or hinders anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or
- to engage in any other conduct that, in our sole discretion, may harm SLG or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- use the Website in a way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of it, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through it;
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any material on it;
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which it’s stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to it;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website is non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing it, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose the materials to third parties except as prohibited by law.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license described above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand that you’re responsible for the User Contributions that you submit or contribute to the Website. You further acknowledge that you—not SLG—have full responsibility for that content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user.
Monitoring, Enforcement, and Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to third parties that claim material you posted violates their rights.
- Take legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to the Website for any reason.
We also have the right to cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting materials on or through the Website. You waive and hold harmless SLG and its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from an action taken by us or our affiliates, licensees, or service providers during, or taken as a consequence of, investigations by them or by law enforcement authorities.
We do not review all material before it is posted on the Website. Consequently, we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable User Contributions or other material. We assume no liability for our actions or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We are not liable or responsible to anyone for the performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These standards apply to all User Contributions and the use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must comply with all applicable (domestic and international) laws and regulations. In addition, User Contributions must not:
- contain material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on classes protected by law;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of anyone else;
- be likely to deceive someone;
- promote illegal activity or advocate, promote, or assist an unlawful act;
- impersonate anyone or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with anyone or any organization;
- involve commercial activities or sales; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by SLG or anyone else if that is not the case.
If you think that any User Contribution violates your copyright, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s our policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is available solely for general information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of it. If you rely on it, you do so at your own risk. We disclaim all liability resulting from your reliance on the materials, or from reliance by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties. The statements and opinions in that content are solely the opinions of the person or entity that provided them. Because they do not necessarily reflect SLG’s opinion, we are not liable for it.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website. Any material on the Website may be out of date at any given time; we are not obligated to update it.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage; however, you must do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage, or take advantage of, our reputation. You may not establish a link in a way that suggests an association, approval, or endorsement by us without our express written consent.
This Website may provide social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website;
- send email or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website; or
- cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear on your own website or the website of some third parties.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content with which they are displayed. Subject to these conditions, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that you don’t own;
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site (e.g., framing, deep linking, or in-line linking);
- link to any part of the Website other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in stopping unauthorized framing or linking. We may withdraw linking permissions without notice. We may also disable social media features and any links at any time, with or without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to third-party sites or resources, then they are provided for convenience. Because we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, we are not liable for them or for any loss or damage resulting from your use of them. If you access any third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of each of those website.
SLG is a U.S. company based in the State of New York. We provide the Website for use only by people located in the United States. We make no claim that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal be certain people or in certain countries.
If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
SLG cannot, and does not, guarantee that files available for downloading from the internet or Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You’re responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output. You’re also responsible for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of lost data.
To the full extent provided by law, we will not be liable for loss or damage caused by a disrupted denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material because of your:
- use of the Website or any services or items obtained through it;
- downloading of any material posted on it; or
- your downloading of any material posted on a site linked to the Website.
Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any service or item obtained through the Website are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind. Neither SLG nor any person associated with SLG warrants or represents that the Website is complete, secure, reliable, of high quality, accurate, or available to you. Neither SLG nor anyone associated with SLG represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted. We also do not represent or warrant that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or harmful components, or that the Website or any service or items obtained through it will meet your needs or expectations.
To the fullest extent provided by law, SLG disclaims all warranties of any kind, including by not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will SLG or its licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, the Website;
- your use of, or inability to use, any sites linked to the Website; or
- any content on the Website or any site linked to it.
This limitation of liability applies to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including (but not limited to) personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, and loss of data. The limitation also applies whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Sedhom Law Group, PLLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to email@example.com. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the website should be sent to that email address, too.